Monday, February 4, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Mommy Knows Best!

I thought about the best topic I could use to start a blog because a) I like to write and b) I like to talk, so I considered all the topics I know the most about which narrowed down to the following:

- Managing a medical practice  (can be a boring and redundant topic to discuss on a blog, although quite informative)

- Being a mommy to a wonderful, crazy and sometimes difficult 2 year old (my favorite topic ever)

- Playing video games (yes, I play video games when I have time, but I'd rather play than blog about it)

So, I decided to start a blog about my favorite thing in the world; being a mommy! And of course, mommy always knows best. Therefore, I will ad tons of tricks I've learned along the way, tidbits and funny adventures I have had thus far in my journey as a mommy.

I also know how to make money from home. I like to share my ideas with other mommies so that hopefully we can all find ways to make money staying home.

I hope you like my blog, posts and find me on Facebook and Twitter soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment