Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dogs=Chairs for children

I took my lil man, Kai to visit my best friend and her family this past weekend in Orlando. We got in the house after not seeing her for a few months, and of course, my boy is older and learning more and more every day. As soon as we walk in, her dog, Thor, barrels over to Kai and proceeds to lick his face over and over while wagging his monstrous tail excitedly. Thor, weighing in at about 150 lbs is a Rottweiler/Lab mix. He's a big boy living up to his name. Kai, weighing in at about 45 lbs is a 2 year old maniac/love of my life. It went to the floor and Kai giggled as Thor licked all the cookie crumbs off of his face.

After the two have bonded, Thor plants himself on the floor next to the couch. Instead of sitting on the couch next to mommy, Kai decided he was going to make a chair out of the oversized Thor and did so for the next 2 days.

So of course, on the way home all I hear from the backseat is, "Mommy, I want a puppy."

1 comment:

  1. If you are still listening, and I hope click here you didn't give up on me. There were a lot of events/happenings/tragdies and laughter since my last blog,

    ReplyDelete