Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Inspired by PVP, thank you!

I have been writing for years now, but nothing ever like this; a blog. It's scary and exciting all at once. Writing about my life with my boy is a thrill. I want to share the awesomeness of my little man, Kai with everyone. He is the absolute best thing I ever made...no seriously.

Anyway, why did I start a blog? It's simple. My boyfriend got me watching a channel on YouTube called Prank vs Prank (PVP). What does pranking have to do with my blog? Nothing, lol. However, we started watching this channel religiously and haven't missed a video since. These guys are normal people vlogging about their lives on their second channel BF vs GF. It's actually very entertaining. I love the fact that they record their lives, their daily activities, they read fan mail on camera and even have a channel for their beloved kittens. So, thanks to PvP, I have the inspiration to start blogging about my life, mainly, my life with my awesome little boy and my often frustrating, and sometimes lovable boyfriend.

With all that said, I was driving Kai to daycare this morning and he is in a "car" and "truck" phase. Whenever he sees each, he calls it out. At 7am this morning, I thought I would be slick and say, "Look Kai, a bus"! and point at a bus. Little did I know, my child gave me a "duh" moment. He responded, "Yeah mom, bus." First, when did I become "mom" instead of "mommy" and second, did he just "duh" me? Seriously, shaking my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment